U12s Electrons are looking for a striker who’s played at good level. We play Saturdays in East Berkshire division 1.
Please contact the manager at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
We are looking for a goalkeeper and 1-2 outfield players (boys going into year 10 in September 2020).
Please contact Matt on 07930 463 759
We are looking for 1-2 players (school age year 9) to join our team that plays on Sundays, for details please contact Matt 07930 463 759
We are pleased t let you know that NPLSC Pavilion is now serving roast dinners on Sundays.
- £10 for members
- £12 for guests
- £6 for kids
NPL Youth Football Club Tournament Meeting Minutes 25/11/19
Venue – NPL Sports Club, Sports Pavilion – 1930
Compiled by Nizar El-Chamaa
Attendees: Mel Read (MR) – Chairman; Nizar El-Chamaa (NEC) – Vice Chairman, Nerys Weir (NW) – Treasurer, Will Palmer (WP) – Fixtures Secretary, Sarah Del Rio (SDR) – Referee Coordinator, Seb Pizzuto (SP) – Recruitment Secretary, Julie Smith (JS) – Sponsorship Coordinator, Jamie Smith (JS) – U10 Dynamos, Gareth Morgan (GM) – U13 Blues, Matt Bennie (MB) – U14 Neutrons, David Coates (DC) – U7 Protons, Colin Smith (CS) – CS Coaching
Apologies for Absence:
U7 Atoms, U7 Stars, U8 Atoms, U8 Cosmos, U8 Rockets, U9 Galaxy, U10 Protons, U11 Atoms, U11 Protons, U11 Electrons, U12 Sharks, U12 Tigers, U12 Bulls
ITEM 1 – Tournament Update
- Tournament date confirmed as 30th and 31st of May 2020 – Weekend before half-term
- Potentially the last year for tournament to be run by CS Coaching
- Kick offs to start 30 minutes early at 0900 and 1400 for morning and afternoon sessions on both days respectively
- Registrations at 0830 on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday morning sessions: U11, U12 age groups on 7 pitches
- Saturday afternoon sessions: U7, U9 age groups on 7 pitches
- Sunday morning sessions: U10, U13 age groups on 8 pitches
- Sunday afternoon sessions: U8, U14, U15 age groups on 8 pitches
- Max squad sizes increased to increase revenue and gate receipts
- Sin Bin rules in place
- U9 + extra time – players to be taken off – after 2 mins at 2v2, subs can be used
- No streaming at U14 and U15 age groups
- New online Tournament Management System (TMS) to be used for fixtures and results: www.cscoaching.org.uk/tournaments2020 (click on NPL Youth)
- Whiteboard still to be used in conjunction for transition purposes
- Online entry and player forms to be used
- Online registrations to be used
- Live date for non-NPLYFC teams is Saturday 4th of Jan.
- CS needs to know the maximum number of NPLYFC teams. Better to cancel than want to be added later on.
- Invites to teams will be sent out on that date.
- NPLYFC to promote via Fixtures template
- NPLYFC blacklist to include unwanted teams from last year
- Tournament team fee to be raised to £45 from £40.
- Car park required to be open 30 mins earlier due to earlier kick off times.
- There was a total of 146 teams for 2019 tournament – not including NPLYFC teams
- JS to work at adverts for tournament programme – CS to send templates
- Questions on costs for programme, marquees
- Improvements from last year’s tournaments include:
- More Volunteers
- More sponsorship
- Cost reductions
NEXT MEETING – Mon 3rd Feb 7.30pm
NPL Youth Football Club Committee Meeting Minutes 25/11/19
Venue – NPL Sports Club, Sports Pavilion – 1830
Compiled by Nizar El-Chamaa
Attendees: Mel Read (MR) – Chairman; Nizar El-Chamaa (NEC) – Vice Chairman, Nerys Weir (NW) – Treasurer, Will Palmer (WP) – Fixtures Secretary, Sarah Del Rio (SDR) – Referee Coordinator, Seb Pizzuto (SP) – Recruitment Secretary, Julie Smith (JS) – Sponsorship Coordinator.
Apologies for Absence:
Lee Drane (LD) – Equipment Coordinator, Ben Walton (BW) – Registration Secretary, Simon Karrie (SK) – Coach Mentor, Steve Bates (SB) – Child Welfare Officer
ITEM 2 – Sectional Updates
MR + JS:
- Richard Roberts (RR) is new trustree at NPL Sports Club.
- Sports Sections have been siloed for too long and needs to change. Integrate to survive.
- Funding from NPL will be down to Zero in 2020/2021
- Sectional fees will be going up.
- One combined pot across all sports sections for the sinking funds.
- Mel to meet all sectional heads in due course.
- Working closely with Cricket section to help them increase players
- NPL Sports Section survey will be sent out
- Discussions ongoing about 4G pitch at NPLSC
- Wine tasting, quiz nights and January family day planned
- NPLSC kitchen and catering is being considered for change – Halloumi Bites is on the list of potential companies taking it over
- Referee course in Jan with FA tutor – Waiting to confirm pitches
- Attendees will need 5 games to qualify – working with Teddington Athletic Football Club (TAFC) to offer this
- Whatsapp group for all refs already set up between NPLYFC, TAFC & Hearts Teddlothians.
- Managers need to chase parents more with regards to sub fees.
- Registration cards can no longer be withheld in the event of non-payment – need solution for this.
- NPL pitches not being available for first weeks of league games had a knock on effect which meant NPLYFC teams having fewer home games. Not necessarily a bad thing considering pitch recovery times.
- SYL U7 fixture secretary making life difficult as slow to upload fixtures.
- SYL staffing issues not helping matters
- Work on new NPLYFC website postponed due to likelihood of new integrated website required for all sections.
- Potential for NPLYFC APP also to be licensed to other NPLSC sections.
NEXT MEETING – Mon 3rd Feb 6.30pm
NPLYFC Annual Summer BBQ invitation: Friday 6th September 6pm onwards@ NPL.
All are welcome!
Congratulations to Noa Alderin
who has signed a contract with our
partner club QPR.
We wish him the very best of luck and
every success in the future!
Good luck Noa!